I was thinking of simply posting the entire process as a tutorial again, but decided that several posts as works in progress might allow me to post my thoughts on the process in more detail.
I will be the first to tell you that while I love converting models, I am not very proficient using green-stuff. So, with that disclaimer out of the way, understand that I plan on cleaning up the green stuff that is on the models. I want the sculpting material to have a chance to dry and harden, the ghoul torso's are in the shape of a `V` while the cut monks have an obviously flat surface.
I started by taking the plague monk and my handy little saw and cutting the torso off just over the belt. I then plunked a blob of green-stuff onto the legs and then pushed the ghoul top into this. After a few minutes, I took my hobby knife and trimmed a good amount of the excess off, while pushing as much as I could into the gaps on the sides.
|One torso missing|
|One torso later|